ICPv4
Dear iCPv4 Fourm Viewer, Please Register or login your account for posting and viewing needs. Thank You For Viewing Our Fourms, - Nacho,Keith,and North
ICPv4
Dear iCPv4 Fourm Viewer, Please Register or login your account for posting and viewing needs. Thank You For Viewing Our Fourms, - Nacho,Keith,and North
ICPv4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICPv4

The REAL icp server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't wait!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: I can't wait!   I can't wait! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

Icpv4 was supposed to come out at 1:00amEST but now it is 9:22amEST. People calm down! Nacho and keith and whoever else is working on the site is trying their best and doing whatever they can to get it out as soon as possible. Beta Testing is still in progress and they need to make sure everything is alright. I would not be suprised if it comes out tomorrow! Just to sum it up: people be patient, they are doing the best they can to get the site to you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't wait!   I can't wait! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Icpv4 was supposed to come out at 1:00amEST but now it is 9:22amEST. People calm down! Nacho and keith and whoever else is working on the site is trying their best and doing whatever they can to get it out as soon as possible. Beta Testing is still in progress and they need to make sure everything is alright. I would not be suprised if it comes out tomorrow! Just to sum it up: people be patient, they are doing the best they can to get the site to you! Wink
Its True
Back to top Go down
http://icpv4.wordpress.com
Mr charms

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: hi   I can't wait! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 am

i cant waittttttttttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
xSouthParkFanx

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Yay!   I can't wait! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Awesome! I Love iCP! <3 Thank you sooo much! Please keep in touch if it is out or not! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xdaancersiinead3x
brushybill1

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome! I Love iCP! <3 Thank you sooo much! Please keep in touch if it is out or not!    I can't wait! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 am

where to download or platy it plz iam new Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can't wait! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't wait!   I can't wait! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't wait!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ICPv4 :: General Talk :: ICP-
Jump to: